Administrator – WFH
An exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and multi-talented Administrator to join a leading provider of training programmes and educational products. Training is for regulatory and professional qualifications within the financial sector (in particular the CFA Program, the ESG Certificate and the IMC), as well as bespoke non-exam courses. Programmes are delivered face-to-face where permitted, live online or on demand.
The role is varied and multifaceted, requiring initiative, teamwork, attention to detail, good time management skills, excellent communication skills and an overall positive attitude.
- Be the first point of contact for new enquiries, by phone, e-mail or webchat; respond to or forward all enquiries and correspondence as appropriate. Provide a friendly and professional interaction, with a view to converting enquiries into sales.
- Process individual candidate bookings onto the database and set up access to learning products, including online media, printed and/or e-books.
- Maintain candidate records on the database and use the system to set up, issue and monitor invoices.
- (See below.) Work with outside suppliers and contractors to manage the website, the database, design, printing and logistics.
- (See below.) Support major internal projects, such as new products, website enhancements or other developments.
Note that the last two items here will either be part of the Office Manager’s role, subject to the right skillset, or may be outsourced.
Requirements for the role
• Energetic and enthusiastic, target-driven, attention to detail, positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Hard-working, self-motivated, capable of working from home, with excellent time management skills.
• Articulate and persuasive in all forms of communication, able to build strong relationships with current and potential clients and candidates.
• Knowledge of IT systems and the capability of learning to use new digital tools.
• Trustworthy, professional, reliable and ethical nature, fitting in with the corporate culture of a small firm.
• Experience in the professional education market and/or financial sector.
• Technical skills on social media, online marketing and SEO.
• Knowledge on some of the following systems: Zoho, PayPal, Stripe, Google AdWords, HTML, YouTube, Vimeo, Kotobee, eFront, MailChimp.
• Experience of selling services to corporates and individuals.
• Desire to learn about financial products and understand parts of taught programmes.
The role involves working from home, though with occasional trips to London. Although the Administrator will need to attend regular team meetings and be able to respond to enquiries in real time (e.g. by phone or webchat), we are open to requests for flexibility, as we understand the complexities of people’s lives. We will consider part-time (60-80%, though covering all weekdays) and full-time applicants.
Salary £24,000 to £30,000 (FTE) depending on skills and experience, plus pension, travel expenses and revenue-based bonus.
We are an equal opportunities employer and our Equal Opportunities Policy is available on request.
References: two references will be needed, including current or most recent employer.
Interviews (online): 17 to 21 May
Start date: ideally 24 May
COPYRIGHT ©2023 Quartic Training Limited. CFA Institute does not endorse or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Quartic Training Limited. CFA Institute, CFA®, Chartered Financial Analyst® and Investment FoundationsTM are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.Newsletter