Marketing and Sales Executive part-time – Professional Education
An exciting part-time opportunity for a self-motivated and creative marketing and sales executive to join a leading provider of financial services training programmes and products. Training is for professional qualifications within the financial sector (in particular the CFA Program and the Certificate in ESG Investing), as well as bespoke non-exam courses. Programmes are delivered face-to-face, online live or on demand.
The role, as part of a small but specialist team, is varied and multiskilled, requiring imagination and initiative, attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
You will have a combination of interpersonal and technical skills, allowing you to help turn enquiries into sales, as well as having demonstrable knowledge and experience of online marketing.
• Identify growth in the business through building and developing thriving relationships with existing and new clients, convert incoming enquiries and generate new leads through effective marketing.
• Identify and act on suitable opportunities globally for (1) selling educational programmes directly to financial institutions; (2) licensing educational products to other training providers.
• Be the first point of contact for new enquiries, by phone, e-mail or webchat; respond to or forward all enquiries and correspondence as appropriate. Provide a friendly and professional interaction, with a view to converting enquiries into sales.
• Correspond with existing clients and candidates as account manager, and work with the team to ensure successful delivery of educational services.
Marketing & design (in conjunction with external contractors where necessary):
• Manage our online marketing, including Google Ads, banner advertising and client-bespoke marketing.
• Manage the website, including page design, ad hoc updates and payment platform.
• Design marketing collateral, including graphic design, flyers, the website, book covers and for ad hoc projects.
• Where using external contractors and firms, manage the process of achieving their objectives.
Requirements for the role
• Energetic and enthusiastic, hard-working, self-motivated, self-directed, capable of working from home, with attention to detail and excellent time management.
• Articulate and persuasive in all forms of communication, able to build strong relationships with current and potential clients.
• Tech-savvy with the capability of learning to use new tools.
• Trustworthy, professional, reliable and ethical nature, fitting in with the corporate culture of a small firm.
• Experience of selling services to corporates and individuals.
• Experience in the professional education market and/or financial sector.
• Technical skills on SEO, social media and online marketing.
• Knowledge of some of the following systems: Zoho, PayPal, Stripe, Google Ads, WordPress, HTML, MailChimp, WooCommerce, Photoshop.
• Desire to learn about financial products and understand parts of taught programmes.
The role is home-based, though face-to-face meetings may require travel to central or north London or further afield. You need to be able to perform under pressure, yet also be very well organised and pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a part-time role (50 to 60% FTE) with flexible working hours, though you would be expected to manage client correspondence promptly on most weekdays.
£30,000 to £45,000 per year FTE, depending on experience, plus pension, travel expenses, plus uncapped bonus based on revenue targets.
We are an equal opportunities employer and our Equal Opportunities Policy is available on request.
References: two references will be needed, including current or most recent employer.
COPYRIGHT ©2023 Quartic Training Limited. CFA Institute does not endorse or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Quartic Training Limited. CFA Institute, CFA®, Chartered Financial Analyst® and Investment FoundationsTM are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.Newsletter