Quartic Training Limited
CFA / Financial Markets Tutor, City of London
£competitive, full-time, part-time or freelance
Quartic is an exciting and dynamic firm in the City specialising in training for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Program, other exam courses, plus bespoke non-exam financial markets programmes.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated instructor to join the teaching team.
Qualities that we are looking for in the ideal candidate include the following:
- CFA charter or a CFA Level III pass.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, capable of motivating and inspiring a class of varying ability delegates on a range of subjects, both live and online.
- Skills with PowerPoint, able to distil lengthy technical content into inspirational graphic-rich classroom materials, following company House Style.
- Skills at creating exam-style questions to test a broad range of learning objectives.
- Flexibility and desire to learn new technical material and teach a range of clients, including potential overseas travel.
- A high level of expertise with PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications.
- An enthusiasm for private investing is an advantage.
The role will include:
- Presenting CFA Levels I and III classes, between 60 and 100 days a year (often evenings and weekends).
- Developing/maintaining materials (mostly CFA Level III), including slides, question banks and online products.
- Presenting occasional non-exam financial markets courses.
- Developing corporate and individual relationships with a view to winning new business.
Full technical support will be provided for all aspects of the role.
The remuneration package is dependent on experience, background and what you can bring to the table, but could include quarterly revenue-based bonus, pension contribution and future equity participation. The starting date is flexible between May and August 2017, most likely June. A part-time or freelance contract may be considered, subject to the avoidance of conflicts of interest. The role is home-based when not presenting.
Please send your CV plus cover letter to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching is the most rewarding of professions – come and help change people’s lives!