Advanced Bond Markets
This one day Advanced Bond Markets course covers the more complex aspects of bond markets, including bond derivatives, the pricing and risk analysis of bonds with embedded options and the role of credit derivatives in contemporary bond markets.
Course includes hands-on exercises in calculating prices of bonds with embedded options, including using binomial lattices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Financial analysts
- Risk managers
- Pension fund managers
- Corporate treasurers
- Bond dealers and traders
- Bond fund managers
- Other roles working in and around the global bond markets
At the end of the course delegates should have a broad understanding of the following subject areas.
- Main types of bond derivatives and their role in position taking and risk management
- Structured bond products, including asset-backed securities
- Bond option pricing techniques: using path-dependant analysis
- Bond option risk analysis: understanding and using effective duration and convexity
- Building price and risk models for bonds with embedded options
- The principal types and role of credit derivatives in contemporary bond markets
There are no prerequisites.
Please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7776 7500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have and we will be happy to help you.