This one day Understanding Bond Markets course covers principal bond markets, bond mathematics, market dynamics and introduction to risk analysis. Course delivery includes practical hands-on exercises, recent case studies and a guide to sourcing and assimilating key market data.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Financial analysts
- Risk managers
- Pension fund managers
- Corporate treasurers
- Bond dealers and traders
- New financial markets employees
- Settlements and middle office staff
- Other roles working in and around the global bond markets.
At the end of the course delegates should have a broad understanding of the following subject areas.
- Understanding of the major Government, Sovereign and Corporate Bond markets
- Importance of the key bond data, including yield, price, coupon and duration
- Bond pricing: how bond prices are derived from other bond data
- The key players in the bond markets and how they influence supply and demand
- Benchmark bonds and their role in bond markets
- Introduction to bond risk analysis and the role of the duration metric
This course has no prerequisites. Although bond market analysis covers a wide range of financial mathematical and economic concepts, these will be introduced with no prior knowledge needed.
Please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7776 7500 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have and we will be happy to help you.