Libra, Blockchain & FinTech – Executive Seminar
Ideas whose time has come?
Two-day executive seminar, Live in London and Live Webcast
Intensive two-day executive programme comprising a series of lectures and discussion sessions designed to build knowledge relating to blockchain & fintech in the light of Facebook’s Libra cryptocurrency announcement.
- Realistic appraisal of the disruptive potential for Libra
- Review of the state of the art in blockchain & fintech technologies
- Why might Libra – with the backing of Facebook – be different?
- Cyber security – how robust are blockchain-based systems?
- Compliance perspective – AML & KYC in pseudonymous systems
- Principal use case types – for what applications is blockchain suitable?
- Comparing and contrasting fiat currencies with digital currency types
- Libra’s technical architecture vis-à-vis its global ambitions
- Potential evolutionary paths in developed and emerging economies
The two-day seminar will be held on 28th and 29th of October 2019.
The seminar begins at 9:30 and end at 16:30 each day.
Who should attend?
- Banking professionals
- Corporate treasurers
- Risk managers
- Fintech professionals
- Financial Service sector analysts
Live London Prices
The seminar comes as a great value for a single booking at £1,989 + VAT
For two bookings the discounted price is £1,789 + VAT per participant.
For three or more bookings the discounted price is £1,589 + VAT per participant.
Live Webinar Prices
The webinar comes as a great value for individual bookings at £1,789 + VAT
For a dual booking the discounted price is £1,589 + VAT per participant.
Triple bookings come at a discounted price of £1,389 + VAT per participant.
Please speak to us to discuss larger bookings.
Early bird discount!
Book your place before 30th August 2019 and receive 10% off the above prices.
Please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7776 7500 or email us at [email protected] with any questions you may have and we will be happy to help you.