CFA Institute Investment Foundations™
- Further information
- Submit Query
The CFA Institute Investment Foundations™ certificate program (previously called Claritas) covers the essentials of finance, ethics, and investment roles, providing a clear understanding of the global investment industry. The program is designed for all professional disciplines outside of investment roles, including IT, operations, accounting, administration, and marketing.
The next available live classes are:
- 4th, 5th and 6th of September
Classes begin at 9:30 and end at 16:30 each day.
Contact us on +44 (0) 20 7776 7500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have and we will be happy to help you.
Your study options for CFA Institute Investment Foundations are as follows.
- Distance Learning: Quartic Online (a) + Quartic printed materials (b) + Tutor Support (c) = £249.00*
- Classroom Course: Quartic Online (a) + Quartic printed materials (b) + Tutor Support (c) + Live Classes (d) = £620.00*
* All our prices include VAT and free shipping within the UK
(a) Quartic Online – Videos covering the entire curriculum, question banks, mock exams, and many other useful tools
(b) Quartic printed materials – One workbook and one question bank book
(c) Tutor support – One-to-One tutor support in the classroom, telephone, e-mail or Skype
(d) Live Classes – Three days of education classes
The exam is computer-based and administered in English at the Pearson VUE test centres around the world.
You will have 2 hours to answer 120 multiple-choice questions.
As a Member of the CFA® Institute Approved Prep Provider Program, we can facilitate a 10% saving on the exam registration fee for candidates (RRP $250) – please ask for further details.
- Industry Overview
- Ethics and Regulation
- Inputs and Tools
- Investment Instruments
- Industry Structure
- Serving Client Needs
- Industry Controls
- Gain a clear understanding of the essentials of the investment industry and your roles and responsibilities within it.
- Increased confidence in communicating with colleagues and clients by having improved knowledge on how the industry works and your role within it.
- Stand out from the crowd by gaining the fundamental knowledge needed to work in the investment industry.
- Shows commitment to ethical standards.