Concluding the Spring CFA Prep Workshops
Gain further edge in your studies for the CFA® Program
As the global lockdown begins to ease in some locations, more and more candidates are trying to reboot their studies for the CFA exam. Our well-liked Spring CFA Prep Workshops, covering different topics for each level, have one further free open session in the second week of June. After these we will continue to provide regular interactive workshops for Quartic candidates at all levels.
The exact content will very much depend on the needs of the participants, and although the session will run twice during the day (to suit all time zones) you only need to attend one.
The upcoming sessions are on the following topics:
• Level I: Asset Valuation
• Level II: Asset Valuation
• Level III: Behavioral Finance
As well as technical questions on these topics please bring along other queries you may have, including those relating to the exam, the curriculum or studying in general.
Prep workshops will run twice for each level, at these times:
• Level I and Level III: 10:00 to 11:00 UK time (11:00 Paris, 13:00 UAE, 14:30 Mumbai, 17:00 Shanghai, 19:00 Sydney)
• Level II: 09:00 to 10:00 UK time (10:00 Paris, 12:00 UAE, 13:30 Mumbai, 16:00 Shanghai, 18:00 Sydney)
• All levels: 17:00 to 18:00 UK time (13:00 Buenos Aires, 12:00 Eastern Time, 09:00 Pacific Time)
Please put the dates and times received into your diary.
These Workshops are open and free for all candidates, not just from Quartic, so please invite along friends and colleagues if they might be interested.
We look forward to seeing you (again) soon, please bring your questions along!
For any queries, please get in touch.