CFA / IMC / Financial Markets Tutor, City of London
£competitive, full-time and part-time
Quartic Training is an exciting and dynamic firm in the City specialising in training for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Program, the Investment Management Certificate and the financial markets.
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated instructors to join the teaching team.
Qualities that we are looking for in the ideal candidate include the following:
- Suitable exam passes, at least CFA Level II and ideally CFA charterholder
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, capable of motivating and inspiring a class of varying ability students on a range of subjects
- Organisational skills to manage seasonal workload
- Flexibility and desire to learn new technical material and teach a range of clients, including potential overseas travel
- A high level of expertise with PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications
- An enthusiasm for private investing is an advantage.
The role will include:
- Presenting classes, around 120 to 150 days (including evenings and weekends) per year, fewer in the first year
- Developing/maintaining materials, including slides, question banks and online products
- Presenting occasional non-exam financial markets courses
- Developing corporate and individual relationships with a view to winning new business.
The remuneration package is dependent on experience, background and what you can bring to the table. Positions are available immediately.
Please send your CV plus cover letter to us on [email protected].
Teaching is the most rewarding of professions – come and help change people’s lives!