Level II CFA®
If you have succeeded at CFA Level I then we advise you to progress to Level II while your knowledge and skills are still fresh. Much of the Level II content uses what you have already gained, but you now need to expand your analytical skills significantly.
All prices are net, VAT will be added where applies.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The technical knowledge and valuation tools you gain while studying for Level II will help to enhance your career, with your clients and employers (and hence you!) benefitting from your newly-acquired abilities.
Quartic provides a wide range of learning tools, classes and question banks, both online and face-to-face, to help you to prepare for these challenging exams.
The CFA Level II exam is held once a year on the first Saturday in June.
There are test centres in more than 170 cities around the world: for further information see the CFA Institute website for details.
The exam is 6 hours long, split into a morning and afternoon paper. At Level II the exam uses “item sets”: each three-hour paper contains ten vignettes, which consist of some case study information followed by six multiple choice questions. The candidate has an average of 18 minutes per six-question set, with 120 questions in total over the six hours.
Level II builds on the foundations you have learnt at the previous level.
The focus now lies on asset valuation, as well as a deeper analysis of information you are provided with.
The topic areas remain the same as at Level I:
- Ethical And Professional Standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Equity Investments
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management
The benefits to continuing your progression through the CFA Program are potentially enormous. These include:
- Gaining a deeper understanding of finance
- Providing you with advanced financial analysis skills
- Boosting your career prospects
- Highlighting your commitment to high ethical standards
- Being part of a globally recognised community of investment professionals
- Providing networking opportunities through your local CFA society.
In order to enrol for Level II you need to:
- Have passed Level I
- Hold a bachelor degree (or equivalent) if you were still in your final year when sitting Level I
- Be in possession of a valid international passport
- Sign the statement of professional conduct and pay exam fees to CFA Institute
Please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7776 7500 or email us at [email protected] with any questions you may have and we will be happy to help you.
MA FCA FCSI CFA